One thing that I really appreciate about the one who created us is that he did not reserve dream as a monopoly of the riches and the powerful. I see it as a bastion to the ones who want the world to feel their presence. With a thought properly nourished they can buttress pillars of their success around the globe.
Achievers are day dreamers but what can one say about the ones who are yet to send shock waves to the world or die as a dwarf where one more death means nothing to the universe where million new stars are born every single day. This way or that way, Paradise or Hell, unfortunately this is barely a road with signboards so eluding that you never know whats going to happen.
My decisions every second are deciding my fate. When I look back to the earliest memories of my childhood, I see and I appreciate how very small decisions (usually not mine) helped me shape what I am today. I used to get special attention when I failed. Equally appreciable were those positive reinforcements which motivated me to work hard and prevented me from succumbing to adversity.
Things are now different. The ones who helped me reach here, can not prop me any further achieve my goal. They did the best they could and now its my time, a time where I need to show a sense of sincerity and responsibility I owe towards them and to my country. You dare not think I am alone. I tame a sheep with golden furs. Her beauty is what tends to drive me closer and closer and closer to the phase where I be visible to all, no matter how far they are.
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sahi likha hai raturi
mast
true our every decision is shaping us what we are today or will be tomorrow.
i tried to write something like this beforehere
tere post ke jitna achha nhi hai magar
@voice...
gre wordlist ka practise kar raha hoon....
:P
(jitne yad kiye the utne hi..)
yaar accha likh raha tha fir ye 3 blogs ke baad chup kyun ho gaya.
continue writing bro..
write
Post a Comment